Holiday Haul and Chat!


Hi Guys! So today I thought I would do a bit of a chatty post as I haven't done one of those in a while... So I'm going on holiday in August to Cyprus with Beth, a very close friend of mine who coincidentally also has a blog! So the other day we decided to go shopping for holiday clothes and make a day of it. We went to Manchester and did all the major shops and then went tho the famous turtle bay, which, honestly, looked much prettier than it tasted (boo). But then we made up for it with an IMAX cinema trip to see Legend of Tarzan. And I mean that was pretty cool but I wouldn't go as far to say it was Legendary... (boo again) haha :) 

So on this trip I bought a heck of a lot of holiday stuff consisting of a Zara, stripy, midi, bodycon, which I love because it was so damn cheap and looks so damn nice. A lazy oaf Badge shirt (which I actually bought online and collected because there is no lazy oaf in Manchester :( Which is suuuper cool.  Some Liquor and Poker Rainbow shorts which are eternally amazing because there freaking sparkly sequined rainbows on my butt! Like what else could you want? And an urban outfitters slip dress. And I'm actually in love with that one :)

 I got a lot more for this holiday but I though I would show you over a series of posts and then when in Cyprus rope Beth in to take outfit posts so I can fiiiiinallllyyyyy do some fashion posts! You will be seeing a lot of me this summer :)

Thanks for reading guys! And let me know where your going this summer! 
xoxo

14 comments

  1. Summer has ended from where I am so it's really fun reading posts like this from people on the other side of the globe! I'm excited to see what you got. Looking forward to your next posts!

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Ill take a look at your blog for sure! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ah holiday shopping is the best, it always gets me excited for my holiday! Love those rainbow shorts so much!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great time! Zara is one of my favorite stores to shop at they have so many cute things. :)
    Enjoy you trip in Cyprus! www.isabellaschoice.com Isabella x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Zara is the besttttt and thank you! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Ooh love a good holiday haul, lazy oaf is pretty much the epitome of summer gear; a shame they don't stock where I am either:( Have an amazing holiday! <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ounds like you had a great time! Zara is one of my favorite stores to shop at they have so many cute things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Isobel

    Happy Journey. Enjoy this summer!

    Regards
    Hazel | Online Shopping

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ISOBEL MARIAN. Design by Fearne.