February Favourites!












Zoeva - Powder

Vaseline

Morning Energy - Clean and Clear

Lush - So White

How to be Parisian Wherever you Are

Olympus Camera


It's been a while since I did a real post, I have done a phew photography bits and pieces but today my marble background arrived so I just couldn't resist doing a Feb Faves. 

So first of all, I have to talk about the basic ones, The brush, for example, is pretty basic and I think one of my Zoeva brushes has featured in nearly every single one of my monthly favourites but I wouldn't if there wasn't good reason. I am literally in love. For real. Its the best for powder. I also included Vaseline in here because my lips have been extreeeeeemely dry recently and this massive Vaseline pot has been an absolute god send. Ngl.

I've also included a Clean and Clear face scrub in here. I've always thought that Clean and Clear was a bit crappy but I bought it because it was cheap and I wanted to try it out. I honestly wasn't that impressed with the smell but it is the nicest, freshest feeling face scrub of all time. I'm not kidding, I'll be using this morningly. Haha! My favourite thing so far however is deffo my last so white Bath Bomb. I'm in denial that its the last one because I stocked up at Christmas and now there out of store this is literally my last one before next Christmas. Like what. No. Not fair. I know I'm making this sound very dramatic but this is how much I love so white. A lot.

Last couple of things are my camera and my book, both Christmas presents, both amazing. Firstly, the camera. Its a 70's Olympus and although I haven't actually developed any of the films yet. I just love took of it and the clunky sound it makes when you take the photo! 

How to be Parisian is a book telling anyone who reads it the ins and outs of Parisian women's lives and I would honestly say its now like a bible to me. I feel like I was definitely supposed to be born Parisian.  I saw this in Urban Outfitters and it went straight on my list because of the fashion pages that were on it however I didn't realise how many of the other parts I would love! Like excerpts from a Parisian conversation. (Obviously translated I cant read French no matter how much I wish I could!) Its the best book. 

Thanks for reading! Its felt good shooting a flatlay for the first time in months haha!

What have been your Favourites this month?






11 comments

  1. I got How to be Parisian recently and absolutely love it! So good. I definitely need to try some Zoeva brushes soon!

    http://heart-autumn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Its currently my bible. And you should! They're brill xoxo

      Delete
  2. I don't blame you for needing to test out the marble right away...it's perfect!

    Laura
    www.blackcoffeebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that book...photos looks amazing on marble!

    http://www.fashionpumpkin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here it's a brilliant book! And thanks! I'm loving I too haha xoxo

      Delete
  4. Oh, I've been wanting to read the "how to be a parisian"!

    Kinkx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I know right im in love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ISOBEL MARIAN. Design by Fearne.