A day out in Manchester



Maddy and Blanche talking in french (I had no idea what they were saying haha :)







Kirsty looking wistful in the museum

A couple of days ago I spent a day in Manchester with three of my friends and one of their french exchanges, we did some culture hunting around the museum and had a mooch around the shops and I thought I would take advantage of it and make a blog post!
It might not be the most interesting but I for one love looking through peoples pictures of a lovely day that they had so I thought I would share my lovely day with you! 

Thanks for reading! See you soooon!

2 comments

  1. I have also just visited Manchester a few days ago, beautiful city! How did you like it? x
    www.worldofannna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it there, such wonderful architecture! thanks for visiting! xoxo

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© ISOBEL MARIAN. Design by Fearne.